Specialists in preclinical rodent models of cognition.
Our battery of sophisticated cognitive tests and models provides detailed analysis of how a drug candidate can improve cognition across the known domains.
b-neuro provides behavioural testing services with detailed post-mortem analysis. We analyse how a test agent improves cognitive function by determining its effects on biomarkers of cognitive impairment.
The scPCP model
Why work with us?
With a specialised array of fully-validated tests, and an integrated approach, b-neuro provides a cost-effective, efficient, cognition & post-mortem testing service with a high standard of quality and accuracy.
- b-neuro's service is bespoke, reliable, reproducible, and offers well characterised rodent models of cognitive impairment.
- b-neuro's team has a state-of-the-art understanding of ethology, welfare, and validation through both negative and positive controls.
- b-neuro's team has almost 100 years' combined experience in animal model development.
- b-neuro's team has a long history and extensive experience in collaborating with partners, including academic teams, small and mid-size biotech, as well as big pharmaceutical companies.
Our models, quality and accuracy
Our core values and commitments…
- We work in accordance with Home Office regulations, with strong commitment to animal welfare.
- We adhere to strict standard operating procedures.
- We work in double-blinded fashion to reduce observation bias.
- We validate our models with negative and positive controls.
- Our team has in-depth experience with animal handling, behavioural and biomarker tests.
- We have a state-of-the-art understanding of ethology and cognitive science.
- Through these, we guarantee the delivery of quality data and reproducibility.